This is what I wore to go and get groceries. I left all my makeup at Boy's on the weekend, hence the no facing the camera directly! Eek!
Top: Target//Skirt: Dotti//Leggings: American Apparel//Shoes: I ♥ Billy//Necklace: Paraphernalia
Also, one of my bloggy crushes Nubby Twiglet did a post today on 10 random facts about her. I had fun reading her list, so here is mine! Sorry if some facts are repeated from other posts, but, well, I'm sure you can cope.
1. I'm pretty good with grammar and spelling, but I can never spell 'rhythm' and 'business'! I always spell it 'buisness' and spell rhythm any number of ways.
2. My first job was working in a kiosk at a sports centre.
3. I've never dated anyone with blonde hair.
4. I can't whistle or blow a bubble with bubblegum!
5. I'm right-handed when I write, but I do most other things (like pouring coffee or whatever) left-handed. I'm not ambidextrous or anything, so I don't know what's going on there!
6. I haven't been overseas (yet!)
7. My fingers are double jointed, and the tips of them flex out naturally.
8. I can't stand the taste of bourbon - even smelling it makes me want to throw up!
9. I've met Arj Barker & Tara Moss, and my friend and I accidentally harrassed the kids from Operator Please at Big Day Out (by accusing them of sneaking backstage - it was rather embarrassing)
10. I was 'senior student' in primary school, which basically was the head girl. My good school career ended pretty much after year 7, though!
So make a list too!