♥ Shirt - Mooloola
♥ Skirt - Supre
♥ Shoes - Harlan (from Planet Video)
♥ Silver, white and cream bangles - Diva 3 for $15 sale
♥ Pearl bracelet - Present from Boy's parents
♥ Sailor hat - from Splendour in the Grass hat stall
In return, I tag these lovely ladies, whose blogs I read religiously and are some of my favourites:
and Miss Corrine!
Each of you should tag 10 people... if there's any bloggers left!
I also received this award from Amanda, which requires me to tell 10 facts about myself! Here goes... Sorry if some of them are repeated, there have been a few fact-telling memes I have done!
1. I am really, really messy. Seriously. You would not want to live with me.
2. I really hate Sour Cream & Chives flavoured chips. They make me throw up in my mouth a little bit.
3. I prefer tea over coffee. I don't really like the taste of coffee, but drink it anyway!
4. I love winter, especially rain.
5. I take belly-dancing lessons!
6. I can play the piano and guitar. (But don't).
7. Most of my money goes on concert tickets. So far this year I've been to Southbound and Jeff Beck, with Coldplay, Of Montreal, Tim Minchin and Dylan Moran in the next couple of months! I'm so excited!
8. I've recently learnt how to cook and I love it! Although I do have to get over feeling a bit housewifey every time I make my boyfriend a meal :P
9. I don't drive.
10. I read really fast. To the point where I can finish a whole book in a couple of hours. It is kind of useful but annoying if I want to make a book last longer than, say, a day.
Phew! OK, now I am off to get ready for belly-dancing!