But then I saw a lilac lace dress in Grazia magazine a couple of weeks ago - and I fell hopelessly in love. I had a little peek on the website and I found some amazing pieces! I think I might have to do a sneaky order before my shopping ban comes into effect...
1. Maddie Mint Eva Brogues, £20.00 (on sale!)
2. Cutout Shoulder Shirtdress, £40.00
3. Check Floral Lattice Sundress, £36.00
4. Cream Floral Frill Ankle Socks, £3.50
5. Snake Metallic Leggings, £22.00
6. Pink Ombre Skirt, £18.00
7. Poppy Lace Dress by Jones & Jones, £60.00
8. Scallop Tassle Lace Vest (back view shown), £20.00
So much pastel-y goodness in there! I'm particularly smitten with the Poppy Lace Dress and those gorgeous mint green brogues. So lovely! I also love the print on the cut-out dress but I have kind of a sworn hatred of cut-outs. I can't really resist anything with that kind of china plate print, though.
Do you buy lots of Topshop?